Stan’s How to Study Class (online live webinar)
WHAT IS IT?
An online webinar class designed to help students succeed in school.
Students are equipped with easily implementable how to study skills, strategies, and actions that aim to have an immediate impact on a student’s performance in school.
WHO IS THE HOW TO STUDY CLASS FOR?
- Middle School Students – improve your academic performance in middle school and likewise get a head start on fine-tuning the study skills you’ll need to be successful in high school.
- High School Students – grades and the rigor of your high school classes are fundamental to the college admissions process. Having strong study skills serves as the foundation for earning good grades, regardless of the subject you are studying.
- College Students – college can be demanding, even for the student who excelled in high school. Strong study skills are essential to your ability to do well in college and ultimately to graduate on time.
BENEFITS OF THIS CLASS?
- Improved grades in school (which, by the way, increases your chances for scholarships, admission to academic programs, and job opportunities)
- Less stress, particularly with regard to completing school assignments
- Greater confidence on the part of the student in terms of his or her ability to do well in school
- Convenient and time-effective online interactive webinar class, which the student can communicate with the class instructor and access the class itself from anywhere in the world where there is an internet connection
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Goal Setting
- Organization Skills
- Time management
- Communicating with Teachers
- Preparing for Quizzes, Tests, and Papers
HOW IS THE CLASS STRUCTURED?
- One-hour per day for four days (A total of 4 contact hours)
- The student can access the live webinar class via computer, iPad, Iphone, or Android phone from any location where there is an internet connection
- Students can see and communicate with the instructor during the webinar
- The class meets on specified dates and times. You select which class section you would like to participate in
- Students receive via e-mail a student workbook which can be downloaded for printing and used to take class notes
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
CLASS SECTIONS, DATES, AND TIME
Monday through Thursday, July 16, 2018 – January 19 2018 (7/16, 7/17, 7/18, 7/19), 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST (6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. MST, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST)
HOW MUCH DOES THE CLASS COST?
$79 Early-bird registration ends May 30, 2018.
Note: If you register online for Stan’s How to Study class, you can eliminate the automatically-calculated shipping and handling fee in the shopping cart by scrolling down on the menu bar to the FREE shipping option.
Richard is a “B+” student. Yet his parents and friends know he can easily be an “A-“ or “A” student. What can Richard do?
Stan’s How to Study class can provide Richard with strategies to improve his study habits, which could positively impact his results on school assignments and ultimately Richard’s grade point average (GPA).
Taylor is in middle school and is just learning how to study. Her parents recognize the importance of good study skills in order for Taylor to be successful in both middle school and high school. Taylor’s parents want her to go to college. Her parents are willing to invest in Taylor’s development at an early age because they know it will pay off in the future.
Tyler’s mom and dad are spot on. Tyler’s parents know that 40 to 50 percent of a student’s success in school results from strong study skills, not raw intelligence.
Michael has been struggling in college. This situation is frustrating for Michael, as well as Michael’s family. Even Michael’s professors know he is a highly capable student. Michael needs study skills and strategies to help him be successful in school.
The solution for Michael is Stan’s How to Study class.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does it work to have middle school, high school, and college students in the same webinar?
- The students do not see each other during the class. Students see and interact online with the instructor. As such, the age of the participant does not matter. The core How to Study principles taught in the class are applicable for all age levels.
Do you offer in-person or private workshops to groups of students?
- Yes, absolutely. Stan loves to work in-person with students. The How to Study class can be customized to meet the needs of a specific group. An in-person class might be structured in a 1/2 day (or less) format. Stan also provides college admissions and financial aid workshops to parents and students. Check out the testimonials about Stan’s presentations by clicking here. Book Stan Lemons by completing the client input form.
What if a student misses one of the lessons during the four-lesson webinar class?
- No problem. We record the webinar. The recordings are typically made available to students during the weekend following the conclusion of the class.
I understand that Stanley B. Lemons is writing a new book that encompasses some of the material taught in the How to Study class. When and how can I get a copy of Stan’s new book?
- Great question. Thank you for asking. Mr. Lemons’ new book is titled, Stan’s How to Study System: how to be successful in middle school, high school, and college. The book is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2018. Stan’s How to Study System is a must-have resource for students. Join our mailing list and receive information on the release date for the book and how you can pre-order Stan’s How to Study System. Click here for the mailing list.