“Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.”
Marian Wright Edelman
College Counseling Services
What is it?
- College counseling services designed to help students gain admission into highly selective colleges and succeed while in college
- Target audience: second semester 11th grade students and high school seniors throughout the United States and Abroad
- Learn more here.
Writing and College Prep Bundle
4 Great products. 1 Great price.
Click here to learn more.
How to Study System
Give your child a competitive edge in school. Register for Stan’s How to Study class.
- Better grades
- Less stress
- Increased confidence
Writing 101. (6th – 12th grades and college students)
Want to Make the Grade? Here’s a Writing Workshop That Will Show You How!
- Make better grades in middle school, high school, and college
- Get a higher score on the SAT or ACT
- Build your confidence in writing
College Admissions Essay Boot Camp
Learn how to write winning college admissions and scholarship essays.
- Effectively communicate who you are as a student and a person
- Create a competitive advantage in the admissions process
- Increase your chances of winning scholarship money
Upcoming Session (4-week class and 2 weeks of one-to-one counseling):
Expanding College Opportunity: a roadmap to college for parents and students
Expanding College Opportunity is a concise guide for parents and students highlighting the essential steps involved in the college admissions and financial aid processes. Author Stanley B. Lemons includes the best tips, strategies, and information from his highly regarded college admissions seminars and workshops. Stan also includes inspirational, real-life stories about the many challenges he faced on his journey from humble beginnings to graduating from some of the nation’s leading institutions of higher learning.
Stan’s How to Study System: how to be successful in middle school, high school, and college