“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
EXPANDING COLLEGE OPPORTUNITY TRAINING WORKSHOP
Learn the fundamentals of the college admissions and financial aid processes in ONE DAY.
- Want to help students be successful?
- Desire to create a college-going culture?
- Need to improve your school or district’s graduation rate?
- Seek to get students to and through college?
Join the Expanding College Opportunity college admissions and financial aid processes training workshop and learn winning strategies to support students on their path to higher education.
What will the Expanding College Opportunity training workshop provide?
- An in-depth review of the college admissions and financial aid processes
- Insight on the learning objectives associated with the Expanding College Opportunity book and student workbook
- Guidance and best practices on how to use the Expanding College Opportunity book and student workbook when counseling students
Who should participate in the Expanding College Opportunity training workshop?
- School Counselors
- School Administrators
- Youth Leaders
What will you learn?
- The higher education landscape
- The admissions process from an admissions officer perspective
- How to develop a prospective college list
- Resources to support the academic success of students
- Ways to create a winning college application
- Key steps to fund a college education
What are the benefits of the Expanding College Opportunity training workshop?
- Broaden your knowledge of the college admissions and financial aid processes
- Enhance your counseling skills in support of middle school and high school students
- Increase the high school graduation rate and matriculation rate into college
Who leads the Expanding College Opportunity training workshop?
Stanley B. Lemons or one of Stan’s certified and mentored Expanding College Opportunity College Application Managers
How does the workshop work?
- Workshops are typically from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with breaks throughout the day
- A continental breakfast and lunch is provided
- Private training workshops may be hosted by a school, school district, community organization, or government agency within the United States and abroad. Public workshops are open to the general public with payment of the registration fee
What is the cost?
Group discounts are available according to the following payment schedule:
- 1-2 registrants = $499 per person
- 3-5 registrants = $449 per person
- 6 or more registrants = $399 per person
How to register?
- Complete the client input form or call Stan at 404.869.1290.
- Register online.
- The time and location of our next public training workshop will be announced.
Cancellation Policy for an Expanding College Opportunity Public Training Workshop
If you are not able to attend an Expanding College Opportunity public workshop for which you are registered, you may substitute another person in your place at any time with no penalty.
If you wish to cancel your registration 15 days or more before a public workshop, you will receive a complete refund, minus a $100 processing fee per cancelled ticket. Refunds are issued between between 30 to 60 days after the date we are notified in writing of the registrants desire to cancel his or her enrollment. No refunds will be issued to any registration cancelled 14 days or less before the event.