Middle School and High School Administrators:
Would you like to host Stan’s How to Study Class (after school program) at your school or community organization?
We would love to serve families at your school. Let us help. Set up a program in three easy steps. See below.
WHAT IS IT?
- An in-person after school class designed to help students succeed in school
- Students are equipped with easily implementable study skills, strategies, and actions that aim to have an immediate impact on the student’s academic performance
- The one-day class is conveniently located at the host school and typically is scheduled from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. — we provide snacks for the students.
WHO IS THE HOW TO STUDY CLASS FOR?
- Middle School Students (6th grade and up) – improve your academic performance in middle school and likewise get a head start on fine-tuning the study skills you’ll need to be successful in high school. The study skills you develop in middle school play a critical and direct role on your academic performance in high school
- High School Students – grades and the rigor of your high school classes are fundamental to the college admissions process. Having strong study skills serves as the foundation for earning great grades in school
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE CLASS?
- Improved grades in school (which, by the way, increases your chances for scholarships, admission to academic programs, and job opportunities)
- Less stress, particularly with regard to completing school assignments
- Greater confidence on the part of the student in terms of his or her ability to do well in school
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Goal setting
- Organization skills
- Time management
- Communicating with Teachers
- Preparing for Quizzes, Tests, and Papers
- Much, Much More
WHO TEACHES THE CLASS?
A staff member from TheSecretToWriting.com provides the instruction
Richard is a “B+” student. Yet his parents and teachers know he can easily be an “A-“ or “A” student. What can Richard do?
Stan’s How to Study Class can provide Richard with strategies to improve his study habits, which stands to positively impact his results on school assignments and ultimately improve Richard’s grade point average (GPA). Stan’s How to Study Class will not only help Richard perform well in high school, but also the class will give Richard a competitive advantage by preparing him to meet the increased demands and rigor of college.
Tyler is in middle school and is just learning how to study. Her parents recognize the importance of good study skills in order for Tyler to be successful in both middle school and high school. Tyler’s parents want her to go to college. Her parents are willing to invest in Tyler’s education and personal development at an early age because they know it will pay off in the future.
Tyler’s mom and dad are spot on. Tyler’s parents know that 50 to 60 percent of a student’s success in school results from strong study skills, not raw intelligence.
Stan’s How to Study Class: after school program is generally structured as a parent self-pay program. The average cost per student ranges between $119-$129, which includes the class instruction, program packet, and snacks. The price variation is based on some customization that might be required at different school locations.
THREE EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED?
STEP 1: Complete our client input form or call us at 404.869.1290.
STEP 2: Let us know when you would like to host a class.
STEP 3: We will provide you with a flyer about the program for the parents/guardians of your students and a link for parents to register their students online.