“Do you want your child to be successful in school?
Stan’s How to Study Class provides students of broad academic backgrounds with the skills, strategies, and actions to be successful in school, and ultimately to achieve the results that both students and parents wish for. Whether you’re in middle school, high school, or college, Stan’s How to Study Class will help you succeed.
Space is limited in each class. REGISTER TODAY”
WHAT IS IT?
- An online live webinar class (i.e. students can see and communicate with the instructor) designed to help students be more successful in school.
- Students are equipped with easily implementable how to study skills, strategies, and actions that aim to have an immediate impact on the student’s performance in school.
WHO IS THE HOW TO STUDY CLASS FOR?
- Middle School Students – improve your academic performance in middle school and likewise get a head start on fine-tuning the study skills you’ll need to be successful in high school.
- High School Students – grades and the rigor of your high school classes are fundamental to the college admissions process. Having strong study skills serves as the foundation for earning good grades in school, regardless of the subject you are studying.
- College Students – college classes are demanding, even for the student who excelled in high school. Strong study skills are essential to your ability to do well in college and ultimately to graduate on time.
BENEFITS OF THIS CLASS?
- Improved grades in school (which, by the way, increases your chances for scholarships, admission to academic programs, and job opportunities)
- Less stress, particularly with regard to completing school assignments
- Greater confidence on the part of the student in terms of his or her ability to do well in school
- Convenient and time-effective online interactive live webinar class, which the student can communicate with the class instructor and access the class itself from anywhere in the world where there is an internet connection
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Goal Setting
- Organization Skills
- Time Management
- Communicating with Teachers
- Preparing for Quizzes, Tests, and Papers
HOW IS THE CLASS STRUCTURED?
- One-hour per day for four days (A total of 4 contact hours)
- The student can access the live webinar class via computer, iPad, Iphone, or Android phone from any location where there is an internet connection
- Students can see and communicate with the instructor during the webinar
- The class meets on specified dates and times. You select which class section you would like to participate in.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Stanley B. Lemons Click here to view Stan’s Bio
Richard is a “B+” student. Yet his parents and teachers know he can easily be an “A-“ or “A” student. What can Richard do?
Stan’s How to Study Class can provide Richard with strategies to improve his study habits, which stands to positively impact his results on school assignments and ultimately improve Richard’s grade point average (GPA). Stan’s How to Study Class will not only help Richard perform well in high school, but also the class will give Richard a competitive advantage by preparing him to meet the increased demands and rigor of college.
Tyler is in middle school and is just learning how to study. Her parents recognize the importance of good study skills in order for Tyler to be successful in both middle school and high school. Tyler’s parents want her to go to college. Her parents are willing to invest in Tyler’s development at an early age because they know it will pay off in the future.
Tyler’s mom and dad are spot on. Tyler’s parents know that 50 to 60 percent of a student’s success in school results from strong study skills, not raw intelligence.
Michael has been struggling in college. This situation is frustrating for Michael and Michael’s family. Even Michael’s professors know he is a highly capable student. Michael needs study skills and strategies to help him be successful in school.
The solution for Michael is Stan’s How to Study Class.
HOW MUCH DOES THE CLASS COST?
Early-bird registration available.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Select the class section in which you want to enroll.
- Pay the registration fee online via credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
- Complete the webinar login information that we will email you prior to the start of the class.
CLASS SECTIONS, DATES, AND TIME
Section 2: Date: April 6, 2020 – April 9, 2020, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CST (6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CST, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. MST, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST)
Section 5: Date: July 20-23, 2020, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST (7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 CST, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. MST, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does it work to have middle school, high school, and college students in the same webinar?
- Students do not see each other during the class. However, students do see and interact online with the instructor. As such, the age of the participant does not matter. The core How to Study principles taught in the class are applicable to all age levels.
Do you offer in-person or private workshops to groups of students?
- Yes, absolutely. The How to Study class can be customized to meet the needs of a specific group. An in-person class might be structured in a one or 3/4 day format.
What if a student misses one of the lessons during the four-lesson webinar class?
- No problem. We record the webinars. The recordings are typically made available for a brief time to students during the weekend following the conclusion of the class.
I understand that Stanley B. Lemons is writing a new book that encompasses some of the material taught in the How to Study class. When and how can I get a copy of Stan’s new book?
- Great question. Thank you for asking. Mr. Lemons’ new book is titled, Stan’s How to Study System: how to be successful in middle school, high school, and college. The book is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2019. The content that is taught in the How to Study class is incorporated into Stan’s forthcoming book. Stan’s How to Study System is a must-have resource for students. Join our mailing list and receive information on the release date for the book and how you can pre-order Stan’s How to Study System. Click here for the mailing list.
Do you have any testimonials about Stan’s How to Study class?
“I’m in 9th grade, currently attending Alpharetta High School. this class has helped me immensely already; it has improved my time management skills, study skills, and more! I am very happy that I took this class, it (what I learned in this class) will stay with me, and help me for years to come.”
9th Grade Student
11th Grade Student