If you have a child in middle or high school, or if you are the student, preparation for college needs to begin now. Expanding College Opportunity is a concise guide for parents and students highlighting the essential steps involved in the college admissions and financial aid processes.
Author Stanley B. Lemons provides the best tips, strategies, and information from his highly regarded college admissions seminars and workshops. He also includes inspirational, real-life stories about the many challenges he faced on his journey from humble beginnings to graduating from some of the nation’s leading institutions of higher learning.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- Key considerations to help you choose the best college for you
- An insider’s look at what college admissions officers look for in an applicant
- Winning elements of a college admissions essay
- How to apply for financial aid and scholarships
- 5 principles to ensure success in high school and college
- A year-by-year admissions and financial aid preparation plan
- College applicant case studies
Expanding College Opportunity is the comprehensive guide to the college admissions process that no parent, student, school counselor, or administrator should be without.
Publisher: The Secret to Writing, LLC
Publication Date: 10/21/2014
Product Dimensions: 5 (w) x 8 (h)
Download speaker brochure.